Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The answer to some questions and the winner is.......

Several people have asked questions resulting from my video so I thought I would post the answers here for all to see.

Inks: Any dye ink will work on glossy paper. Some fade slower than others but I always seal my work with a glossy acrylic spray which helps slow the fading. I just happen to like the earthtones of Ranger Adirondacks.

Black ink: I have tried many and have found I get the best detail and the darkest image from Marvy Matchable black.

The stylus tool: I was using 3 different tools with a total of 6 pads. I use one for each color family; green, blue, browns, etc. I just rinse them in warm water to clean them out when I am done.

Paper: This technique will only work on glossy paper, it needs the glossy surface for the inks to blend before being totally absorbed by the paper.

Thank you so much for all the wonderful comments and private emails. I am glad so many people found my video useful. There were 34 individual people who left comments for me. Using Random.org, the winner of the Stampscapes scene created in my video is

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

18

Timestamp: 2008-12-17 23:51:17 UTC

which means the winner left this comment........

Blogger QueenPam said...

Thanks for thanks the time to do this tutorial. The scene is beautiful and whoever gets the card will be very happy!
QP

Pam if you will contact me with your mailing address, I will get this scene out to you.

No comments: