Friday, January 9, 2009

January Stampscapes Class Samples

Well, I got to play with my ladies again, they wanted to use the Stampscapes Cloud Cumulus stamp.

Both of these scenes are stamped on glossy paper from The Paper Cut with Marvy Black ink. I used Adirondack dye inks applied with a Colorbox stylus. All stamps are from Stampscapes.

For each scene, the clouds in the sky were stamped with Adirondack Stonewashed. I added some additional Stonewashed and a little Denim as well. The grass is Lettuce and Pesto (and in the second scene I added a little bit of Meadow) The trees are colored with Lettuce.

On the first scene, the water is Adirondack Lights Ocean Aqua and Adirondack Stream. The pattern in the water was made using the Shimmering stamp with Adirondack Stream ink. The farm, the log cabin and fence were colored with Le Plume markers.

It has been a while since I have used the Cloud Cumulus stamp. When I color scenes with my Copics, I usually airbrush the sky. This was a nice change of pace.

I hope these inspire you to try some 'Scapes.

4 comments:

Jenny Gropp said...

As always --- stunning! I like the clouds this way too. Those are some lucky ladies!

Anonymous said...

As always Sandy your art is so great, and inspiration :-)
thanks, Mirjam
the Netherlands

Pat Moore said...

Beautiful as always. Ineed help with those clouds too. No 10 little indians wanted.LOL

Anonymous said...

Wish I could attend one of your classes!! Lovely. Miriam