Saturday, February 7, 2009

Bear Hugs from the Heart

Here is my cute little bear from DogGoneStamps again. This card is for a sketch challenge on Paper Craft Planet.

I began by stamping my bear on Cryogen white paper with Memento black ink. I used the following Copic markers
Heart - R85, R89
Bear - E21, E33
Cheeks and foot pads - R21
Nose - C4

The saying is from Hero Arts. I airbrushed some E21 around both die cut panels before removing them from the dies. The DP is from K&Company, the Classic collection. The heart border is the new Valentines Heart Lace punch from Martha Stewart. Who knew she would be the Queen of punches?

5 comments:

Sandy Knecht said...

Sandy, that is so cute! You are really outdoing yourself at putting your cards together.

Jeanette said...

This is a really pretty card.

Jenny Gropp said...

Ohhh--- I keep eyeing that Martha punch and here you are showing it off. Sweet little bear card!

Bonzi said...

That little bear is adorable!! Great card!

Cathryn said...

Sandy:
I love this card, I totally agree about the Martha Stewart punches, I love them.
I love your coloring but the DP makes this card for me.