Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy Easter

I taught class with my talented ladies today and here is one of the cards we made. To see the rest, check out my scenic blog

To begin, I stamped the bunny in a basket image from Stampin Up on Cryogen white with Memento black ink. Copics used:
Bunny - E40, E41, E42
Nose - E04
Basket - E21, E33
Grass - G24
Bird - B000, B21, R20
Flower - Y17, Y38

I used E43 to create the ground beneath the basket and I added an orange Spica pen to the center of the daisy.

The Happy Easter is from the Egg Hunt collection from Stamps and Smiles, I love that font. I used a white Glaze pen to add the dots below the sentiment.

10 comments:

Elaine A said...

Sandy -
This is the most adorable little bunny. He is so sweet, with those beautiful eyes and floppy ears. And the little Blue Bird is cute. I love your color combos, so reminiscent of spring. I love the whole card.

Elaine Allen

Anonymous said...

Sandy,
Darling card. I'm so jealous of those ladies who live close enough to see you so often and learn from you. Janet

Linda Carson said...

SWEET!

Trish said...

Love this card. The colours, colouring and layout are beautiful. Great job! :D
Trish

Unknown said...

Sandy, This is such a cute card. Love the bunny but adore the bird.

Anonymous said...

Love the card, great coloring.

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

The little bunny is so cute sitting in the basket.
Just darling!! Again a white glaze pen add
the perfect touch.

Jenny Gropp said...

colored to Copic Perfection, as usual. Wish you were my neighbor.

Unknown said...

Wow Sandy! This is gorgeous. My favourite shade of green too! The little birdie is a proper cutie.
Viv xx

Jacilynn said...

Gorgeous Card Sandy! Beautiful design and colors.