Thursday, March 19, 2009

Stampscapes class samples



I had a wonderful time with my ladies today in class. We did one Easter Card that can be scene on my other blog and then these 3 Stampscapes scenes.





These are stamped with Marvy black ink on glossy paper from The Paper Cut. They are colored with dye inks applied with a Colorbox stylus.




Inks used:
Sky - Stonewashed, Denim, Tropical Raspberry on the tropical scene
Water - Ocean Aqua, Pool
Grass - Lettuce, Meadow, Pesto
Mountains - Mushroom, Ginger, Lettuce
Sun - Beach Ball Yellow, Conch Shell, Peach Bellini
Huts - Latte, Ginger
Beach and water's edge - Latte

Some color was applied with Tombow markers to the smaller areas. Finished size is 4.25 x 5.5 inches.

8 comments:

Trish said...

Oh these are so nice! I wish I could go to one of your classes. You do a great job putting your scenes together.
Trish

Kathy said...

Sandy, more great scenes. I want to live in that house in the first and go to the church in the second. not much for fishing but would like to sit there with a good book and enjoy the scenery

Cherry Pie said...

You're an amazing stamper Sandy!
:-)

Bonnie Brown said...

Beautiful scenes!! Wish it was warm enough
to go fishing!!

Jennifer Meyer said...

WOW Sandy, these are all amazing! I wish I was could attend one of your classes, your work is beautiful!

You are one gifted stamper!! Have a wonderful weekend!

Cyber Hugs, Jennifer :)

PS I could not find te line LOL :D

Sandy Knecht said...

Your scenes are fabulous. I especially like the first one.

Sheila said...

Your scene like all your stamping Dah-Ling are stunners.
I keep forgetting to come over and take in the view.
Please forgive:-)
Sheila xx

Lenoria said...

I was going thru some of your older scenes to see how you colored skies and stuff before Copic markers as I don't have those. I wish I lived close enough to have a one on one class for the sky with a stylus. You are so talented and your pictures look like a painting and I love them! I am going to watch your video on the stampscapes to see if some of the majic will sink in!