Wednesday, April 8, 2009

May the Light always find You

Here is a funny little card I made with my Frogs in Underpants stamp from Repeat Impressions.

I began by stamping my frogs, the grass and the sentiment all from Repeat Impressions on Cryogen white paper with Memento Tuxedo black ink. I used these Copics:
Frogs - YG21, YG23
Underwear - Y19, B05
I used Spica pens on the waistbands and the lace on the legs.

I airbrushed the flowers with YG23 and B05 as well as the blue rhinestones. The branch is a Martha Stewart punch.

A cute card with a nice sentiment. I hope it puts a grin on your face.
Finished size is 5 x 7 inches.

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Them frogs sure are cute..rofl. love it.
Also love your add ons they really look great.
Sheila xx

Jennifer Meyer said...

OMG how cute is this?! LOVE those darling frogs and beautiful layout.

Hugs, Jennifer :)