Monday, June 1, 2009

Stippled tags


At the Stamp Scrap Art Tour in Southfield, MI this weekend, a lot of the vendors were using tags for their projects. So I picked some up and came home to play with them.

These are glossy tags, I used Adirondack dye inks with stipple brushes.

The floral images are Penny Black, the Thanks and Get Well are See-D's, and the background stamps are Stacy Stamps, Judikins and Hero Arts.

I used my Sizzix Daisies die cut with embossed Grungeboard to make the flower on the center tag. I plan on adding ribbon to make them bookmarks, then use them as card enclosures. I have some scenic ones that are posted on my other blog. Check them out if you like. These are great fun to make.

3 comments:

Elaine A said...

Sandy -

These are just as sweet as the scenic tags on your other blog. So pretty.

Elaine Allen

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful Sandy. You could do a workshop on just these! Amy P. Hope you had fun last week-end!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Beautiful tags Sandy, I would LOVE to have these in my collection! I LOVE the affect from the brayer, gorgeous designs on them all!!

LOTS of hugs, Jennifer :)