Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Mo Manning's Jingle Bells

Here are Bella and Bronte again, this time they are singing Jingle Bells! Aren't they just the cutest digital image from Mo Manning?

I began by sizing and printing the image onto Cryogen white paper using my inkjet printer. Then of course I colored with my Copics:
Bella's face - E000, E00, E02, R20
hair - YR18
scarf - E07, E08
coat and hat - YG93, YG95, E53, E07
stockings - E53, E07, YG93
ear muffs and hat trim - E51, E53
book - E51
boots - E53, E55
Bronte - E41, E42, E43
scarf - YG93, E07

I airbrushed E53 around the image to match the DP from Graphic 45. Finished size is 6" square.

When I was a kid a bunch of us would go out caroling around town and then we would meet my Mom at the church for hot chocolate and cookies. This image reminds me of those times. Take a peek at Mo's shop and see what memories she rekindles for you.

7 comments:

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

I love that little dog! I'm a big fan of Mo's digitals.

Sheila said...

This is just stunning Yoda, I love that image, it's on my wishlist.
I'm now for a mega comment round on your blog coz I've been a bad bad girl, and not been a round for ages :).
Hugs
Sheila xx

Anonymous said...

I love her digitals - I ordered more today. Can we do this little girl and her dog at Edna's????
Keep having fun. Elaine

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

Very nice! I love the colors, DP, and the bells on the ribbon. They emphasize your memories of caroling.

Unknown said...

This is amazing Sandy!! Yep, Mo Mannings' images are awesome, but so are the cards you make with 'em love!
This one being a case in point! Brilliant!
Viv x

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Very cute card, and your coloring is superb, as always.

Jamie Lane Designs said...

This card is adorable, I just love everything about it! I was in the Copic certification class with you in Grand Rapids (which is how I got to your blog)! Love your work!