Thursday, September 24, 2009

Tobaggoning with Bella and Bronte

I decided to join in on the fun with Mercy's sketch challenge this week. So here is my creation.

I began with this wonderful digi image from Mo Manning. I resized and then printed it onto Cryogen paper with my inkjet printer. Using my Copics:
Bella face - E000, E00, E02, R20
hair - YR18
scarf and gloves - G24
hat - R29
coat - R29, G24, white glaze pen
stockings - G24, R29
boots - C3, C5
Bronte - E42, E42, E43
Toboggan - E21, E33

I airbrushed B02 around the image and used a white glaze pen on Bronte's coat fringe and the snowflakes. The DP is from Bo Bunny, the blue panel is the reverse of the striped panel. Finished size is 5 x 7 inches. Don't they look like they are having fun?

7 comments:

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

Whee! Your coloring brings the sledding to life!! Love, love this card. Got to get some of those digital images.

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

I forgot I love the layout too.

Elaine A said...

Sandy -

I love this card, really puts me in the mood for Christmas! So sweet.

Elaine Allen

June Nelson said...

Just brilliant sandy, and thanks for visitingmy blog and givingnme yourbest wishes, it means a ot, have a lovely evening, I loved your yesterdays card too, great minds think alike lol xxxx

Unknown said...

sandy...this is cute, cute, cute! what an amazing coloring job, lady! you always knock my socks off with your shading and color combos...beautifully done!

thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week! :)

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

Nancy said...

hi sandy,

thank you for your comment on the lelo-desing.blog.
yes, we ship to usa. you can pay via paypal.
www.lelo-design.de

thank you
nancy

your blog is wonderful!!!

Jenny Gropp said...

OK, you are the Mopic Master -- Mo's Images plus Copics!