Thursday, September 24, 2009

Skating with Bella and Bronte

Here is another wonderful Mo Manning image - Bella and Bronte Skating. I have used this image in a scene but wanted to make a card using only them.

I began by resizing and printing the image onto my Cryogen white paper with my inkjet printer. Using Copics:
Bella face - E000, E00, E02, R20
Hair - YR18
Hat - G24, R29
Bell on hat - Gold Spica pen
Coat - B32, B34, R29, white glaze pen
Scarf and stockings- G24, R29
Muff highlights - B0000
Skates - C0, C1, R29, Silver Spica pen
Bronte - E41, E42, E43
Scarf - G24, R29
Skates - E41, E42, Silver Spica pen

I used B00 for the shadow under them and then airbrushed B02 around the Spellbinders die before removing the paper. The DP is from Bo Bunny and the snowflakes are Stampin Up. Finished size is 6" square.

4 comments:

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

Bronte Skating is beautiful. I love the layout, coloring and DP. The snowflakes are great too. Your red mat behind Bronte pops the skater! Always great job!

Norine said...

this is just too cute love the red mat really pops the image
Hugs
Norine

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Terrific card, Sandy. Love the dp and the snowflakes, and of course, your coloring!

Jenny Gropp said...

Sandy -- I love love love this one. One of my faves that you have made!! It's busy but yet balanced too! LOVE it!