Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Timmy in Stocking from the Greeting Farm


Here is another cute digi image from the Greeting Farm's Marina Neira, this is Timmy in Stocking.

I printed the image onto Cryogen paper with my inkjet printer.  I have a Canon and don't have trouble with Copics smearing my ink unless it is a very heavy outlined image and I scrub too much.  Copics used:
Timmy - C0, C1, C2, R20
Hat - R59, R89
Stocking - YG41, YG45, E53
Bow and Hanger - YR23, YR24
I airbrushed E53 around the edges before removing the card stock from the Nestabilities die.  I used Our Craft Lounge Sparkly Fluff on the stocking cuff.  The DP is from American Crafts. I felt it was busy enough that the card did not need anymore embellishments other than the bow I made using my Bow Easy. Finished size is 4.25 x 5.5 inches. 

7 comments:

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Really cute card, Sandy! That image is adorable and your coloring is terrific!

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

Aww...isn't he cute. I love the DP paper and the simplicity of this card. The nestability and the corner punch are the right touch.

Anonymous said...

AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEE!Amy P.

Elaine A said...

Sandy -

What a lovely job you've done with this image and card. I absolutely adore his glasses.

Elaine Allen

smallcity said...

Your coloring is AMAZING!!!

smallcity

Jenny Gropp said...

Off the charts CUTE!

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

It's even cuter in person!! I had forgotten that his name is Timmy - I'll have to tell my Timmy! Thanks so much for sending it!