Thursday, May 6, 2010

Mo's Digital Challenge #30 - Rain

This week over at Mo's Digital Challenge, Denise has said the forecast is "Rain", depict water (pool, bath water, etc)  So I chose to use Kai in the Rain, I love this little tyke.


I sized Kai to fit my Spellbinders Labels One die then printed her onto Cryogen paper with my inkjet printer.  Copics used:
Kai - E000, E00
Raincoat - YR16
Buttons - E09
Puddle - B000

I used this great paper from Basic Grey's Lime Rickey collection.  I just love the bright colors and funky patterns. The border punch is a Martha Stewart Cornice border, I think it goes well with this label die shape. The saying is computer generated.  Finished size is 6" square.  Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team and has come up with.  I hope I have inspired you to give digi images a try.

7 comments:

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

I so love Kai!! You have done a terrific job with Kai. I love the use of the border punches and how they blend with the spellbinder die and corner punches. The colors and DP's are gorgeous! They shine like you!!!

Dawn B. said...

Great job on this week's challenge.. I love the paper you chose.. This is the perfect image for this challenge..

klarcher said...

Love this card Sandy, coloring gorgeous as usual and I agree about the Lime Rickey paper, makes you smile just to look at it.

Elaine L. said...

Adorable card, Sandy! I love that Basic Grey paper, too!

Cathy said...

Sandy, this is Wonderful! The dp is so bright and cheerful. Love your Kai in the rain!!!

Caryn said...

Fabulous card Sandy, I just love the cute little image and the papers are so fresh too.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

The Wired Angel said...

Great card Sandy..and perfect for the challenge. I guess we both love this image of Kai!