Saturday, September 11, 2010

Here Comes the Bride

Here is another request from my monthly stamping ladies; to make a wedding card.  So I used Karen's Doodles great Here Comes the Bride digi image.


I began by sizing the image to fit my rectangle die, then printing it onto Cryogen paper with my inkjet printer.  Copics used:
Skin - E000
Gown - B0000 and blender pen
Shoes, flowers and bow tie - B000
Leaves - G40
Tux - C1
Shoes - C2
Her Hair - YR21
His Hair - E33
I used my Copic B000 to color the ribbon to match.  I used my Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder on the background.  Finished size is 4.25 x 5.5 inches.

4 comments:

Maria said...

This is so pretty and perfect for a wedding congrats! Have a great weekend, Maria

Kelly Schelske said...

This is so pretty Sandy! Love that bow!

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

This is a beautiful wedding card!! I love the softness of it. Great job!

Lori aka Lo Lo said...

Beautiful card! I luv the colour scheme and pretty bow.

xoxo,
Lori