Monday, September 13, 2010

Karen's Doodles Challenge 28 - Criss Cross Card

This week our hostess, Lori Ng at Karen's Doodles Challenge blog has challenged us to create a

Criss Cross Card


For my card, I am using four of Karen's new images released today.  The little girl is Apple Harvest and then if you look close you will see Bigsby, Apple of My Eye.


For the insert I have used Fall Border and Apples and Pumpkins. The DP is from Graphic 45 and TPC Studio.  Finished size is 6 inches square.


Won't you please join in on the fun? You could win....

1st Place - 3 Digi stamps of your choice from Karen's Doodles
2nd Place - 2 Digi stamps of your choice from Karen's Doodles
3rd Place - 1 Digi stamps of your choice from Karen's Doodles

Check out the challenge blog for how to enter to win free images from Karen's Doodles and to see what the design team has created for you.

13 comments:

Anne said...

Morning Sandy
You sure showed off the new images. A super card
Anne x

Tracy said...

Love the colours you used and your colouring and detail are amazing!
Hugs
Tracy

Anonymous said...

wauw and then waus again...love the colors of autum...the images is just so wonderful and so are your coloring.
Dorte aka dot-scrap

Nancy said...

Fabulous, fabulous!!!!!! I LOVE this card, Sandy:O) WOW!!! Great colours, sweet images, off to "shop"..
Your colouring is brilliant, sweetie. Awesome job!!!
Hugs, Nancy;O)

Karen W said...

Beautiful card, I love this one!

Anonymous said...

The little girl is adorable and love the whole card. Would love to make this one. Edna

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

What a fabulous job show casing the new fall images! You have a wonderful knack blending the perfect paper and images. Coloring is excellent! Guess, I will have to try this style stepping out my comfort zone!!

Joey said...

Sandy this is so professional looking I love it, specially the insert. Joey.x

Lori aka Lo Lo said...

WoW...this card is beautiful inside and out! Your colouring is stunning.

xoxo,
Lori

Sandra1968 said...

Wow, this card is really gorgeous!

Sprytebyrd said...

Sandy, this is gorgeous! The orange shading on the image really makes it pop, and your papers are just perfect! Oh, and then there's your coloring! I'm in awe!!
Hugs,
Dee

KraftyKoolKat said...

Wow Sandy this is such a super card. I love it so much.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Peri said...

I love this Sandy! Your colouring knocks me out and there's such a lot of beautiful work in this. Stunning!
Peri x