Saturday, January 15, 2011

New Dimensional Leaves at Cheery Lynn Designs

Today the design team at Cheery Lynn Designs blog is giving you a peek at the new sets of Dimension Leaves dies from Cheery Lynn Designs.  There are 4 sets, D136 Large Leaves 2, D134 Small Leaves 2, D135 large Leaves 1 and D133 Small Leaves 1.


Not only do these dies cut fabulous shapes, they also emboss the veins in the leaves.  And each set has a matching acorn for your Fall designs.  So let's see what the team has come up with.  Be sure to click on each team members creation to see the wonderful detail in the leaves.


For my card, I used 3 different leaves from Large Leaves 2 and Small Leaves 1 as well as my Tropical Flower die.  I began with my Daisy Garden XL embossing plate for the background, using text weight Stardreams paper for a fabulous shimmer.  Next came the frame die cut using my Scallop Circles XL Stackers with a Circle XL Stacker layered in the center.  I was able to cut the frame in one pass of my Big Shot.  Of course, I had to add a Lattice, I can't seem to create without using them, I love them so.  The image, Shy Valentine Nessa is from Mo Manning, printed on Cryogen paper with my inkjet printer.  Copics used:
Nessa - E000, E00
Hair - E15
Dress and Socks - RV25, RV00
Heart - RV21, B0000
Shoes - C1
I added Viva Decor Pearl Pen accents on the flowers and the scallops.  Finished size is 6" square.  Be sure to stop by the team blog to see what the rest of our designers have created for you.

1 comment:

Monique said...

Love it Sandy.. I need that embossing folder.. The flowers and leaves look great and such a sweet image :)