Sunday, June 19, 2011

Tickled Pink Flower Power

When I was a kid, I was just in awe of my next door neighbor, Joy, she was a Flower Child and I just idolized her long hair and beads and free spirit.  This digi image from Tickled Pink Stamps takes me back to those simple days. 


I only used the top portion of Lolita as I am following the sketch from the Tickled Pink Stamps Challenge blog.  I printed her onto Cryogen paper with my inkjet printer.  Copics used:
Lolita - E000, E00
Eyes - YG93
Lips - RV63
Hair - E08
Top - RV42, YG41
Necklace and Bracelet - YR23
Glasses - C5

I added Glossy Accents to the lenses in the glasses for a more realistic look.  This great paper is from the Fancy Pants 6x6 "It's the little things" paper collection.  I used my Cheery Lynn Designs Dutch Tulip Doily and my Cheery Lynn Designs Border Carnivale for design elements of the sketch.  And of course every Flower Child needs a flower, leaves and a butterfly, also Cheery Lynn Designs dies.  I added a few dot accents around the image with my Copic Multiliner and some Viva Decor Pearl Pen accents.  Finished size is 5 x 7 inches.

5 comments:

ednamburgess said...

Cute! Like all the new dies. Edna

Kellie said...

WOW this is amazing, the colours are gorgeous! Fantastic take on our sketch, thank you so much for joining us this week at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges.

Hugs,
Kellie

Kelly Schelske said...

Fabulous card Sandy! Great colors!

Regan said...

Very cool card! Love those doily dies! Your colors are wonderful and I was admiring how you cut Lil Lolita Christina out so her arm is over the edge of your square! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along @ Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges! :)
XX
Regan ~ Design Team

Leonie said...

Just gorgeous! Love how you have just used the head shot. Thanks so much for joining in with our sketch challenge this week at Tickled Pink Stamps
Hugs Leonie