Monday, June 25, 2012

Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge 34 - Wedding/Anniversary


The challenge over at the Cheery Lynn Designs blog this week is Wedding/Anniversary.  I started my card with this beautiful Arabian Night Rectangle Frame, I trimmed the center portion out.  Next I die cut just the wedding couple silhouette from the new Wedding Vows, popping them up for same extra dimension.  Next came the lovely Dancing Doily Lace border and 3 flowers created from the Miniature Rose , Medium Rose, and Large Rose dies.  The paper is from DCWV Natural paper packs.  The background paper has a faint floral pattern that does not show well in the photo but is really quite perfect.  I added a bit of Vintage Photo Distress ink to the edges.  Finished size is 6" square. 

Be sure to visit the Cheery Lynn Designs challenge blog to join in the fun for a weekly $20 shopping spree to Cheery Lynn Designs.  They are also giving away a Big Shot die cut machine this month, so check it out.   

6 comments:

Diane said...

Very pretty Sandy!

Donna said...

Lovely card Sandy, pretty colors too.

Jodi said...

so lovely!!!! I love the dimension of the people!!!

ednamburgess said...

Wow! Very tricking and so pretty. A different kind of card and really like it. Edna

Conniecrafter said...

Oh Wow this is just Beautiful, lovely colors and use of the dies!

ajyoyo said...

Gorgeous Wedding Card! I'd frame it, if someone sent it to me!