Friday, June 29, 2012

Love


I am here with you today with another try at a scrapbook page; the photo is from my best friend's daughter's first wedding anniversary.  Aren't they a lovely couple?  To create the great frame around the photo I used my Horizon Coved Rectangle Mega Doily dies.  I die cut the frame, then centered the next smallest die over the back of the photo and hand trimmed the corners.  I used a Mega Tea Party Doily as a backdrop for my flowers.  I created the largest flower by layering from the top: stamens from Build a Flower #1, Judy's Blooms (smallest flower) and two Stacker Flower 6 die cuts.  The other two flowers are stamens on top of both of the flowers from Judy's Blooms.  I used my Mega Fanciful Flourish for the greenery.  To create the word "love" I die cut the letters using my Lace Script Lower Case alphabet set.  The designer paper is from the K&Company Bailey paper collection.  Finished size is 12 x 12 inches.

You still have time to enter the Wedding/Anniversary challenge on the Cheery Lynn Designs challenge blog.  In addition to a $20 shopping spree at Cheery Lynn Designs, we will be giving away a Big Shot die cut machine to one of this month's entries.  So why not join in on the fun.

2 comments:

Sandie said...

Your layout is gorgeous Sandy!! The photo is gorgeous too, love them flowers!

ednamburgess said...

Very nice. Not to much sticking up to interfere with turning the scrapbook pages. Edna