Thursday, December 6, 2012

Holly Jolly Christmas


The challenge this week at Meljens Designs is "Anything Goes" so of course I wanted to do a Christmas card.  For my card, I have used this adorable digi image called Santa's Jolly Smile.  I printed the image onto Cryogen metallic paper and colored him with my Copics.  I added Sparkly Fluff to his hat and Smooch ink to the star for some extra fun.  I also added Glossy Accents to his glasses.

Behind the image, I added Cheery Lynn Designs beautiful Pinwheel Doily and some Holly Leaves in the corner.   The fabulous paper is from the Jillibean Soup Winter Tortellini & Spinach Soup 6x6 paper pad.  Finished size is 6" square.  Be sure to stop by the Meljens Designs Challenge blog to join in on the fun and for more inspiration. 

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Sandy the santa is just adorable and the layout is beautiful. Caroline xxx