Saturday, December 8, 2012

Winter Snow Bunny


This is my second week of Guest Designing for Meljen's Designs.  For today's card, I have used this adorable digi image called Snow Bunny.  I printed her onto Cryogen metallic paper and colored with my Copics.  I added Sparkly Fluff to her hat brim and her little tail. 

The card base and matching panels of DP were created with Cheery Lynn Designs French Flair Stackers.  The snowflakes and flourish are from them as well.  The DP is from the Bo Bunny Powder Mountain 6x6 paper pad.  Finished size is 6" square. 

Be sure to stop by the Meljens Designs Challenge blog for more inspiration and to enter this week's Anything Goes challenge.

5 comments:

Caroline said...

Sandy this is gorgeous I love the image and the layout is fantastic. Caroline xxx

Tinkerbellgirl said...

I love this bunny card and the color choice! Hoe you have a very blessed Holiday!

Unknown said...

Sandy, this is absolutely fabulous! Your creations are all so wonderful, so glad that you are our guest DT this month at Meljen's. :D

judycs said...

Absolutely adorable!

Marie-Anne said...

What a gorgeous card.

Marie-Anne