Monday, June 2, 2008

Pine Island

Life has been really busy lately but I wanted to show that I have stamped a little. I dug out my unmounted Stampscapes to put this scene together. They are from Nature Sheets 1, 2 and 4, some wonderful images. I especially like the pine sprig I used to frame in the top of the scene, it can be found on Sheet 1. The mountain in the distance, the rowboat and the seagulls are separate stamps not on these sheets. Of course, I used my Copics and have found myself going for more intense water color lately. To acheive this, I use BG000 Pale Aqua as a base, then lightly use BG01 Aqua Blue, dragging from the edges into the center of the water. I purposely add some streaks to make the water have some movement.
I went to the Stamp Scrap Art Tour in Southfield, MI yesterday. It was a fairly small show but I still managed to spend my money, lol. I purchased some wonderful scenic images from Repeat Impressions and hope to have some art to share with you soon.
Happy Stamping and thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are amazing, your art is incredible & blows me away always.
Sheila