Monday, June 2, 2008

Stampscapes swap scene

This is the scene I came up with for my May swap on the Stampscapes II Yahoo group. I made if for a very talented stamping artist, Darsie. I wanted it to be special as she has been a great contributor to the group. All stamps are from Stampscapes except for Tom and Huck from Bad Axe Trading Company Per usual I stamped with Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black onto Cryogen paper and colored with my Copic markers. The sky was a disaster but I was able to save it. I learned that you cannot play with the ink once it has been airbrushed on and if you get it too thick it makes a big mess. But all in all it turned out nicely.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally love this scene Sandy, your art is always awesome.
Thank you for sharing your talent with many.
Sheila

Sandy Knecht said...

I don't remember seeing this one. I love it. Wish I was there fishing with those boys.