Monday, April 18, 2011

Hanglar Celebrate Every Day


How cute is this image?  It is one of my new rubber stamps from Hanglar & Stanglar Messenger set and I think she is adorable.  I stamped her with Memento Tuxedo black ink onto Cryogen white paper.  Copics used:
Girl - E000, E00, R21, white Glaze pen
Hair - E11, E17
Outfit - V20, V25
Flower - YG61, RV55
Shoes - C2
Shadow - C0
I used my Cheery Lynn Blacked Eyed Susans embossing plate for the background, adding ink to the raised areas for more definition.  The ovals behind the image were die cut using my Cheery Lynn Oval Stackers, adding some texture to the inside panel with my Cheery Lynn Large Oval Stitcher plate.   The flowers are from my stash.  The sentiment "Celebrate Every Day" is from the same Hanglar stamp set.  Finished size is 6" square.
Challenges:
Just Magnoila and Hanglar & Stanglar - Happy Birthday
Lovely Hanglar Only - Guest DT Call

4 comments:

Anne said...

Gorgeous Sandy, she's a sweetie:)
Love those papers too, nice and rich
Anne x

Anonymous said...

She is a cutie. Like the way you put it all together. Edna

~ Kendra ~ said...

I love the colors you used on this card!!

Anne H. said...

Your card is wonderful!
An adorable image, beautiful colors and lovely details. Thanks for joining us this week at Just Magnolia and Stanglar.
Anne