Saturday, December 1, 2012

Holiday Moose Lights


I am excited to be the December Guest Designer for Meljen's Design.  For my first post, I am using this adorable digi image called Moose Lights!  I sized and printed the image onto Cryogen paper using my laser printer.  I colored him with my Copic markers, adding a soft blue background around him.  I hand trimmed an oval around my moose then added a Cheery Lynn Designs Scalloped Oval die cut behind him.  The DP is from the October Afternoon Very Merry collection.  One of the papers had the candies on them so I punched them out, mounted them to chip board then added Glossy Accents for the shine.  The Christmas Lights Swags are also dies cuts from Cheery Lynn Designs.  I again added Glossy Accents to the bulbs on the swags as well as the ones wrapped around the moose's antlers.  Finished size is 5.5 inches square.

You still have time to enter this week's Sketch challenge over at the Meljen's challenge blog.  And be sure to stop by for more inspiration from their very talented design team. 

1 comment:

Caroline said...

I love this Sandy the image is fabulous and the layout is gorgeous. I love the fairy lights they are so cute. Caroline xxx